It is an adaptation of yoga that applies yogic principles and ways to heal human ailments. It is amalgamation of restorative yoga, breath work, gentle yoga, meditation and chakra stimulation. It is the most effective therapy for various diseases.
WHAT DISEASES DOES THERAPEUTIC YOGA FOCUSES ON?
Here is the list of common ailments that are benefited by specific therapeutic programs. This list is not exhaustive, but merely indicative:
6. Back Pain 7. Menstrual Disorders 8. Infertility
9. Hip pain
10. Shoulder Injury
11. Athletic Injuries 12. Heart Diseases
13. Migraines 14. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome 15. Osteoporosis
5. Musculoskeletal Pain
18. Psychological disorders 19. Post Cancer Effects 20.Somatic Dysfunctions
21. Aids/HIV+ 22. Insomnia 23. Post Traumatic Syndrome 24. Stress and a lot more.
COMMON THERAPEUTIC YOGA
Yoga for PCOD & Infertility
Yoga for Diabetes
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga for Weight Loss
Yoga for Digestive Problems
Yoga for Back pain & Neck pain
Yoga for Kids
Yoga for Antenatal and Postnatal care